Spearfish Downtown Friday Nights has returned for another season!
Join the fun in Downtown Spearfish as food, drink and craft vendors line the street each Friday evening while regional bands take the stage starting at 6 p.m. each Friday. Drawing crowds over 3,000 each week, Downtown Friday Nights (DFN) has become a staple event for residents of Spearfish and visitors alike, making this the perfect evening entertainment for friends and families of all ages.
Ranging from local favorites groups, to up-and-coming regional bands, the musical entertainment at Downtown Friday Nights is second-to-none in the Black Hills. In fact, this year’s line-up is arguably the best line-up to ever grace the DFN stage:
- June 9 Dustin Evans & The Good Times June 16 Dirty Word
- June 23 Chancey Williams & The Younger Brothers
- June 30 October Road
- July 7 Kory and the Fireflies
- July 14 35th and Taylor
- July 21 The Kid and Nic Show
- July 28 The Eskimo Brothers
- Aug 4 For The Love Of Cash - A Tribute to Johnny Cash and the Legends of Country Music
- Aug 11 Dr. Ridley
- Aug 18 Judd Hoos
- Aug 25 The Outer Vibe
- Sept 1 Blue Street
Coordinators of the event, The Spearfish Downtown Business Association, also hosts many downtown events throughout the year. For more information on upcoming events, be sure to check out our event calendar.